BEATLES TRIVIA AND GAMES! Watch every week as some trivia will be for prizes (as indicated,) others are just for fun! Since July 30, 2012, trivia questions and games have been posted every Monday, and everyone has a full week (through the following Sunday) to submit their answers. One random winner is chosen every week. Write to me with your answer(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answers and winners names provided with every new trivia question! You can win once every 30 days!
NEW CHANGE IN OUR TRIVIA PAGE!!!: EVERY WEEK (until further announcement) MY BEATLES TRIVIA & GAMES PAGE CAN NOW WIN YOU ONE OF 9 PRIZES!!!!!!!!! CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THE FOLLOWING 9 PRIZES BELOW!!! PRIZES MAY VARY FROM WEEK TO WEEK!
1) BEATLES 1 CD & DVD ----Celebrating the 15h Anniversary of the "Beatles 1" CD comes this reissue of the group's 27 #1 hits (U.S. & U.K.) newly remixed supervised by Giles Martin, with the Beatles promotional films for each song packaged together. The group's videos represent an important part of their history, and have been digitally restored and are breathtaking. Possibly the most important release on the group since the Beatles Anthology. (Courtesy UMe)
3) - PIPES OF PEACE SPECIAL VERSION - Paul McCartney's followup album to "Tug Of War," also produced by George Martin, includes the remastered version of the album, plus a bonus audio disc of demo recordings featuring the never-before-heard song "It's Not On," and Paul's song for the Gene Hackman movie "Twice In A Lifetime." The album itself boasts another #1 smash duet - "Say Say Say" with Michael Jackson, plus "So Bad," the great love song "Through Our Love," and the title track which went to #1 on the U.K. charts. The bonus CD also includes a 2015 remix for "Say Say Say."
4) MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR (DVD) - Last copy of the 1967 experimental Beatles film, with the classic songs "Fool On The Hill," "I Am The Walrus" and the title track!
6) CANDY (Blu Ray) - 1968 film that marked the debut of Ringo's first solo film. Explores the sexual escapades of a high-school girl (Ewa Aulin) with a superstar cast of Ringo, Marlon Brando, Walter Matthau, Richard Burton and James Coburn. (courtesy Kino Lorber Films)
Name 2 Beatles or solo-Beatles songs whose titles begin with the word "Beware."
Deadline for entering is May 1, 2016. Please write in with your mailing address and prize of preference. Write to me (Ken) at email@example.com.
LAST WEEK'S BEATLES TRIVIA: In celebration of the start of Paul McCartney's latest world tour, can you rearrange the following tours that Paul has done 2010-today according to the names of the tours in chronological order? Here they are, mixed up!!!
1) Out There 2) On The Run 3) One On One 4) Up And Coming
ANSWERS: 1) Up And Coming (March 2010 - June 2011) 2) On The Run (July 2011 - Nov. 2012) 3) Out There (May 2013 - Oct. 2015) 4) One On One (April 2016 - Current)
WINNER: John Iacoletti (Austin, TX) - Wins "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You: The Monkees From A Fan's Perspective" signed by Fred Velez (last copy)
Deadline for entering is April 24, 2016. Please indicate which prize you prefer, and write in with your mailing address to me (Ken) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to listen to the live broadcast of my Beatles show "Every Little Thing" on April 20, 8-10pm (est) on WNHU . I'll be featuring bonus tracks from solo-Beatles CDS previously unreleased. Plus news, trivia and more!!!
Listen to my weekly syndicated Beatles show "Every Little Thing," which you can stream ALL WEEK LONG starting Saturdays at theGLOBAL TEXAN CHRONICLES website!!!